Starting 2016 with the northern lights seems like a good omen. Here’s hoping 2016 is just as magical and mysterious.
Here are the first sundries of the New Year:
- These heartwarming photos of a jovial 93-yeard-old modeling her granddaughter’s textile work.
- Would you get a mystery tattoo from a famous tattoo artist if it was free?
- You should check out T. Hanuka’s illustration work.
- Here’s a roundup of the most infuriating science stories of the year.
- Tech companies used to be the cute underdogs, but now they’re big business.
- This home solution to mobile phones getting in the way of connecting.
- Your phone is also ruining your posture.
- These polaroids from the blue city of Chefchaouen in Morocco.
- Because us Canadians have to suffer him too, Donald Trump and the art of having no shame.
- Companies claim not to notice they jacked up the prices of items marketed to ladies.
- “Modern agony aunts are less like wise elders and more like slightly tipsy best friends.”
- Aretha Franklin’s badass, soul-crushing performance at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- Why your FitBit won’t save you.
- President Obama getting coffee with Jerry Seinfeld.
Did you know January is Hot Tea Month in Canada? Have yourself a cuppa to scare away the cold and conjure up your ambitions for 2016.